Breakfast... the most important meal of the day.
One thing is certain, you will not go hungry at our bed and breakfast
Breakfast is served between 8.30am and 9.30am with the option of an early breakfast if required. We understand that people like to know where their food has come from so we endeavour to source our products locally as much as possible.
Start the day with one of our freshly cooked English breakfasts with the following:
- Choice of cereals
- Locally made pork sausages from Lloyd Maunder butcher
- Local Devon bacon
- Mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and hash browns
- Local free range eggs from Black Dog farm, Crediton. Fried,
scrambled or poached
- Thick white, seeded or wholemeal toast served with homemade whiskey, ginger or orange marmalade
- Fresh fruit, grapefruit or prunes
- Tea, freshly filtered or decaffeinated coffee
- Herbal or fruit tea
- Fruit juices
- Soya or almond mik available
To make our breakfast as healthy as possible the sausages and bacon are grilled, never fried.
We also offer a gluten free breakfast using wheat free sausages from a local farm, gluten free cereals and bread. A vegetarian option is also available as an alternative to the above. We are happy to discuss any dietary requirements at time of booking to enable us to offer the best, personal service.